What is my login ID, my customer number, my password and where may I find them?
- Your login ID: you find your login ID (fr: identifiant) on your payment notice. However, if you have not received it yet, you can ask for it at any time by completing the form 'login ID request'. Once the form completed, a login ID will be sent to you by postal mail.
- Your customer number: you will find your customer number on your insurance contract under the section "policy holder". It is a number made up of 9 figures. Please do not confuse it with your contract or policy number.
- NB: on life insurance policies, customer numbers contain a letter, a space and punctuation characters, but on lalux for you you should encode it WITHOUT the letter, without the spaces and without the punctuation characters.
- Your password: you can define your password which you have to seize during every connection. Your password has to contain at least 6 characters, among which at least a character of three of the following four categories: a digit, a non-capital letter, a capital letter, a non-alphabetical character (! $, %).
- If you do not remember your password, you can define a new one at any time by following the link 'Edit my connection details' on the connection page of your personal customer area.