Awarded of the ESR - Sustainable Enterprise label
The National Institute for Sustainable Development and CSR (INDR) is a key player in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility in Luxembourg. In addition to promoting CSR, the organisation supports and advises companies and is a genuine centre of competence in this area.
The ESR - RESPONSIBLE ENTERPRISE label is the mark of distinction that enhances a company's contribution to sustainable development and certifies the creation of shared value. The INDR recognises good practice and provides concrete benefits.
On 22 December 2022, the 3 entities of the LALUX Group, respectively LALUX Non-Vie, LALUX-Vie and DKV Luxembourg, were granted the ESR - RESPONSIBLE ENTERPRISE label for the next 3 years.
In addition to the CSR commitments and efforts to which the group has committed itself, as well as the reporting that it will need to carry out, the advantages of this certification are considerable:
- Structuring, formalising, and enhancing the CSR commitments of company leaders
- Be supported by the INDR throughout the certification process, and offer solutions and rates adapted to the size and activity of the company
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Mobilise energies and unify the whole company to push towards continuous improvement to create value
- Improve value chain resilience, contribution to sustainable development and positive business impact
- Enhance CSR commitment and solidify sustainable development positioning.
- Building trust and credibility through multiple objective evaluation indicators
- Ensuring transparency that can be considered as a token of confidence
- Addressing ESG requirements in public bids solicitation and in the purchasing procedures of B2B customers
More info on: https://indr.lu/fr/